All about Well Dressing in the Derbyshire tradition
- July 5 (evening) to July 9, 2023
- Dedication: July 5, 7:00p.m.
- Wells in the Making: July 2 to 5, various times
Show Past Well Dressings
- 1. Old Dam Well Dressing on Church Lane, at its junction with Old Dam Lane, about 0.5 km north of the A623
- 2. Churchyard Well Dressing in the churchyard of Charles King and Martyr
- 3. Village Pump Well Dressing
How to get there
Peak Forest is located on the A623 Baslow to Chapel-en-le-Frith road, between Tideswell Moor and Sparrowpit.
CAR: use SK17 8EG for satnav
There is usually no problem parking on Church Lane between the main road and Old Dam.
BUS: Mondays to Saturdays: about 4 services per day from Buxton and Whaley Bridge. Sundays: no service.